Green Valley Public School (GVPS) strives to fulfill the vision of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) by ushering a “robust, vibrant and holistic school education that will engender excellence in every sphere of human endeavour”.
For a successful future career there is a definite advantage in opting for the premier institutions like IITs & AIIMS to pursue higher education. Entry into these institutions are through national level entrance examinations like JEE & NEET that are based on CBSE curriculum. With the changing educational landscape CBSE curriculum is much sought after as it gives the edge to compete. CBSE curriculum is a lot more student friendly and focuses more on the understanding and learning.
GVPS brings in the advantages of CBSE curriculum in state-of-the-art Smart Classrooms and better facilities with lower Student to Teacher Ratio at an an affordable cost. The Day Boarding pattern relieves stress on parents and assures the child timely nutritious meal which they share and enjoy with their peers.
At GVPS we are committed to providing an environment,
- full of Positive Energy, Supportive Teachers, Value Driven Curriculum, run by professionals with Rich Experience in Education
- where the students are not Pushed for Marks, but for Understanding
- where children live without Comparison, Competition, Negative Thoughts
We would like to see each Gvian as an embodiment of self-confidence with
- Knowledge and Strong Fundamentals leading to Intellectual Development
- Self Realization leading to Spiritual Development
- Moral & Physical Development leading to become a Responsible Citizen
- Service Orientation leading to Social Development
In all a TRANSFORMED INDIVIDUAL not mere an Informed Individual. You are leaving your child in the hands of an Enthusiastic & Dedicated Team aspiring to Prepare each GVian to Perform exceeding all expectations and groom the FUTURE LEADERS OF THE WORLD.
- Transport with Good Coverage
- Day Boarding
- State-of-the-art Smart Classrooms
- Lower Student to Teacher Ratio
- Affordable cost.
- Scholarships for eligible students